Stainless steel pickling is a Japanese high-tech research and development technology, and the color after treatment is uniform and silvery white.
SL-365 adopts Japanese high-tech research and development technology, which combines stainless steel pickling and passivation. While passivation, it can remove oil stains, rust spots, welding spots, oxide layers, free iron and other dirt on the surface of the workpiece. After treatment, the surface becomes Uniform silver-white color; high-efficiency corrosion inhibitors and fog inhibitors are added at the same time to prevent over-corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement of metals, and inhibit acid fog; the corrosion resistance after passivation is increased by 15 to 50 times, and the highest has passed salt spray Test 1500H; suitable for pickling and passivation treatment of 200 and 300 series stainless steel parts, plates and equipment.
●Suitable for pickling passivation of all stainless steel products of SUS200 and SUS300 series.
● Remove all types of austenitic stainless steel parts, plates and equipment on the surface of rust, oxide scale, yellow, blue, black welding spots generated after welding and other dirt.
● The treated surface is uniform silver white, with excellent decorative effect; it has excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
●Simple operation, convenient use, economical and practical; no complicated equipment is required.
● Super cleaning and decontamination effect, fast rust-dissolving and welding spot oxide scale performance.
● Widely used in various industries such as aerospace, mobile communications, glasses, clocks and watches, auto parts, precision hardware, medical equipment, food machinery, fasteners, etc.
● For the comprehensive pickling and passivation of stainless steel, it can remove all kinds of dirt such as oil, rust, oxide scale, welding spot, etc., and the surface becomes uniform silver white after treatment.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist